The newsletter of the International Occupational Hygiene Association (IOHA): Global Exposure Manager for December 2016 Edition is now available.
Read a special article on page 3 written by IIHA President, Madam Elsye As Safira, MSc, CIH. There’s a brief explanation about Industrial Hygiene in Indonesia and IIHA as a new member of IOHA.
Another issues in this newletter are:
– IOHA past and present activities
– Report from November Board Meeting
– Meeting reports: South Africa, Malaysia, and Norway
– ILO’s Global Action Programme
– Vietnam project improves conditions for textile workers
– A round-up of latest news from Chemical Risk Manager
You can access and download IOHA Newletter: Global Exposure Manager for December 2016 Edition by clicking here